10.5" Carbon Fiber, Charcoal Chrome Carbon, RX Reels
The reel that fits all decks! Can't go wrong here!
How are these awesome reel made? Click here!
Charcoal Chrome Carbon, always one of our top sellers. This reel blows everyone away as the weave structure adapts dynamically when the reel is looked at from different angles. Especially stunning on dark gray, black and two tone decks. This is one of our most high tech looking reels.
- Open reel tape player 10.5”, ¼" tape spool
- Each flange is made with aviation grade carbon fiber at our factory
- We do not use pre-made carbon fiber plates as these do not meet our specifications for flatness
- Each flange is 2.3 mm thick and is extremely dense and strong
- Each flange is held to a custom-made professional style solid aluminum NAB hub with 6 screws per side (12 screws in total)
- Each reel is handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA
- Each reel is laser etched with an individual serial number
- A durable, high-quality finish is applied, then sealed in a clear coat
- Our proprietary process allows reels to display a carbon fiber weave, a rich wood grain or marble finish
- Includes a durable storage box with custom foam insert to protect your reel for years (last photo).
- Price is per single reel.
Carbon fiber flanges are strong yet light to resist bending, warping and scratching. Because they are very rigid and don’t flex, they spin truer, which reduces motor wear, and some say that the reels sound better as a result.
Hubs are made to 1/1000ths specifications under ISO 9000 certification standards to ensure precision and balance. This improves tape alignment and packing.
Flange cut-outs have a function-first design to ease tape threading.
Hubs have nano-grip texture to improve tape threading without risk of damage to the tape.
- Risk-free purchase. We check out each reel before it ships but know that if it's not right for some reason simply let us know within 30 days of purchase. We want you to be happy. If we can not make it right, we will refund your money in full.
All products sold within the United States are shipped via Fedex or UPS. Due to current service delays, we do not offer shipping via the United States Postal Service. Orders are typically shipped within 1 business day.
You will have the ability to select the speed of shipping service at the time of checkout using our discounted rates.
At this time, international shipping is to select locations only. Rates will display for areas we currently serve.